8 Things to Consider When Designing a Site for Lead Generation and Inbound Marketing
- Position Praxis as THE expert in the subrogation industry. By placing Praxis’s thought leadership content (such as benchmarking studies, eBooks, processes and industry acknowledgements) front and center, it’s clear that Praxis is driving the conversation on subrogation and recovery.
- Directly address customer and prospect’s needs in the context of the industry at large, rather than focus solely on Praxis’s offerings.
- Enhance ability to be found by prospects in internet searches with extensive content and ability for easy and quick regular updates that will work to drastically improve Praxis’s online rankng.
- Decrease bounce rate. In other words, we want people to DO something once they get to the homepage, rather than leave without clicking through and learning more. (Getting them there is only half the battle!)
- Introduce lead generation capabilities for Praxis’s sales team. There are approximately 10 landing pages on the site where users are encouraged to offer their contact information in return for proprietary information. This information is then stored in a private database.
- Detailed lead details. Once someone offers their information, Praxis gets a digest of every page they’ve ever looked at and every page they look at going forward. This will allow for targeted messaging as it will give the sales team an indication of what problems prospects are trying to solve. We will also get email updates when a lead returns to the site.
- Compare Praxis’s success to that of its earnest competitors’ in terms of online rankings and top keywords.
- Make it look pretty. Hey, it’s a superficial world we live in!
About Channel V Media
Welcome to Channel V Media (CVM). We’re an award-winning PR and communications agency, founded in 2008.
We build market momentum for Fortune 500 and emerging companies, advising and executing on Communications Strategy, PR strategy, and digital marketing. We specialize in breaking clients into new markets and categories, rising to the top of crowded conversations, and reinvigorating enthusiasm for long-standing companies as they compete in new areas.
CVM builds awareness for companies and their products, develops C-suite leaders into industry visionaries, positions clients to be among the most vocal in high-value conversations, and drives inbound leads.
Some of our clients include Sopra Banking Software, GFT, Penn Mutual, IBM, Bluecore, Grapeshot + Oracle, Fortune & Frame, and others.