New York City, NY
Job duration: Permanent position, Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week.
- Prepare, review and examine the Company's financial reports, business activity reports , budgets and financial forecasts to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Manage and oversee the accounting, audit and budget departments to ensure adequate cash flow.
- Define, implement and maintain accounting systems and compliance policies and procedures.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or related or foreign equivalent plus 2 years (24 months ) in the job offered.
Channel V Media LLC.
167 West 23rd Street, Floors 2 & 3,
New York, NY 10011